King's Bangkok Open Events 14th March - The importance of the co-curricular programme.
At King's College International School Bangkok, equal emphasis is placed on the pastoral care, academic life and also the activities that students take part in whilst at school.
On Saturday 14th March, 2020 we hosted two open events for parents. During the presentations by our Founding Head, Mr Thomas Banyard and our Head of Pre-prep, Ms Helen Searle, parents learned about the value of activities for students in building life skills such as resilience, co-operation, initiative, open-mindedness, integrity, self-determination, confidence and perseverance. Parents were able to take away a better understanding of the approach at King's Bangkok and the broader reasons for a rich and varied co-curricular programme.
Due to the current situation with Covid 19, our events planned on the 21st and 28th March have been postponed. We will announce future dates for these events. Our assessments are continuing in the Admissions Office for the moment and we have taken extra precautions. We will do the following:
- Check the temperatures of all our visitors
- Provide hand sanitiser to all visitors in all areas of the Admissions Office
- Only host one family at a time at the Admissions Office
- Deep clean our office and resources between visits
- Require staff to stay at home if they have any flu-like symptoms
- Require all visitors to complete a health and travel declaration
We will post any updates or changes to the current status quo on our social media and via email to our community. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.