King's Bangkok has worked with parents, teachers and leading architects to ensure we have world-class facilities that are well designed for children. We have over 49,000 square metres of state-of-the-art school facilities, which include:
SQM OF SHADED
PLAYGROUND AND SPORTS
SEAT AUDITORIUM FOR MUSIC AND DRAMA PRODUCTIONS
METRE, INDOOR, OLYMPIC-SIZE SALTWATER SWIMMING POOL
PARKING SPACES IN A
MULTISTOREY CAR PARK
ASTRO TURF FOOTBALL PITCH
FOR YEAR-ROUND USE
- An enclosed, heated, saltwater Olympic-size (50 metres) swimming pool, designed with natural light and shade to ensure that the students have optimum water temperatures all year round.
2Sports and Activities Centre
- An air-conditioned sports hall housing three full-size basketball courts, an indoor jogging track, and a 7-metre climbing wall.
- A state-of-the-art fitness room fully equipped by TechnoGym.
- A Gymnastics centre with an Olympic-standard floor and multiple apparatus.
- A fully-equipped cooking room with ergonomically designed workstations at different heights, suitable for students of all ages.
- A further 3,100 square metres of adaptable, shaded recreational facilities to encourage our students' social and physical development.
- A 2-storey library with open spaces to allow students to learn independently or in a group setting.
- A common room and separate reading room for our Sixth Form students, where they can either choose to socialise or work without distractions.
- An auditorium with 625 seats and 66-square-metre LED screen designed for music and drama productions.
- A concert hall to allow children to perform for peers and the wider King's Bangkok community.
- An air-conditioned dining hall with 700 seats.
- 3 purpose-built music teaching rooms and 14 private sound-proof music practice rooms.
- 3 art studios.
- A dance studio with a sprung floor.
4Bangkok Wimbledon Academic Block
- Modern and spacious (64 square metres) classrooms for Years 1 to 6, which have been optimised for learning in the digital era.
- State-of-the-art Science Labs, Design Technology studios, and Robotics Labs.
- The Black Box Theatre, with over I00 retractable seats in a versatile learning space.
- Drama and music spaces, including 3 music teaching rooms.
5Early Years Centre
- Spacious and fully-equipped classrooms of 64 square metres each.
- 530 square metres of shaded rooftop playgrounds.
- Bicycle tracks and climbing wall.
- A swimming pool and paddling area.
- Early Years garden, sandpit and splash area.
- Dedicated dining hall space for early years children to gain confidence and independence in managing their eating habits and learning dining etiquette.
- 18 Science Laboratories, well equipped with the latest technology.
- A seminar hall for talks and extension lectures.
- 2 additional art rooms.
- Modern and spacious classrooms for Senior School students.
- A rooftop garden for both educational purposes as well as breaktime rest and social interaction.
- An additional 10,000 square metres of FIFA-Quality Football Turf for all-round sports use.
- Two shaded tennis courts and two shaded multipurpose sports courts for all-year-round use.
- Our playgrounds are carefully equipped for various age groups and invite children to explore and play amongst the trees, fostering a deeper connection with the natural world.
- 100 square metres of shaded playground space, where students can comfortably enjoy activities including hopscotch and giant chess.
- An amphitheatre designed as a learning environment for students to study the art of drama in a shaded open-air space.
- The Long Walk, Sky Walk, and covered walkway provide a backbone of physical connection and accessibility to all six buildings for all of our community.
- A fully serviced and stylish parents' lounge coupled with the Dean & DeLuca Cafe, including the school shop.
- Almost 400 parking spaces on campus.
- Solar cells have been installed on the roof on several of our school buildings to help us minimise our carbon footprint, reducing our reliance on fossil fuels and our environmental impact