King's Bangkok has worked with parents, teachers and leading architects to ensure we have world-class facilities that are well designed for children. We have over 42,000 square metres of state-of-the-art school facilities, which include:
SQM OF SHADED
PLAYGROUND AND SPORTS
SEAT AUDITORIUM FOR MUSIC AND DRAMA PRODUCTIONS
METRE, INDOOR, OLYMPIC-SIZE SALTWATER SWIMMING POOL
PARKING SPACES IN A
MULTISTOREY CAR PARK
ASTRO TURF FOOTBALL PITCH
FOR YEAR-ROUND USE
- A sheltered saltwater, Olympic-size (50 metres) swimming pool designed with natural light and shade to ensure that the students have optimum water temperature all year round.
- Sports Centre with an air-conditioned sports hall housing three full-size basketball courts, an indoor jogging track and 7-metre climbing wall, which enables students to do a number of activities and sports in any weather.
- More than 2,000 square metres of shaded recreational facilities that can adapt to the needs of our students, including a state-of-the-art fitness room, gymnastics centre with the Olympic standard floor, indoor futsal and other activities for students’ optimal social and physical development.
- A fully equipped cooking room with workstations of different heights which are suitable for both young and older children's learning.
- A 2-storey library with open spaces to allow students to learn independently or in a group setting.
- An auditorium with 625 seats and 66 sq. m LED screen designed for music and drama productions.
- A concert hall to allow children to perform for peers and the wider King’s Bangkok community.
- An air conditioned dining hall with 700 seats.
- 17 music rooms and 3 art studios.
- A dance studio with a sprung floor.
4Bangkok Wimbledon Academic Block
- Modern and spacious classrooms for students, which have been optimised for learning in the digital era.
- Four state-of-the-art science labs, a Design Technology studio and a Robotics Lab.
5Early Years Centre
- An Early Years Centre designed to give students opportunities to develop, have fun and be challenged both inside and outside of the classrooms. Spacious and fully-equipped classrooms of 64 square metres, large playgrounds, bicycle tracks, a swimming pool and splash area.
- Two outdoor tennis courts and two shaded multipurpose sport courts for all year round use.
- Additional 10,000 square metres of FIFA-Quality Football Turf for allround sports use.
- Playgrounds fully equipped for different age groups to explore and play among the trees.
- The Long Walk and Sky Walk across the 4 buildings.
- An amphitheatre designed as a learning environment for students to study the art of drama in an open-air space.
- A fully serviced and stylish parents’ lounge coupled with Dean & DeLuca Café including the school shop.
- Multistorey car park with 250 parking spaces.
If you wish to visit and experience, please arrange a visit with us now.
We’re waiting for you !
Arrange a visit