Mission, Vision, Values and Aims
To produce well-rounded, academically successful, happy young men and women.
To engage, inspire and extend our students, our staff and the wider community.
To create a community where everyone mirrors our values of good manners, kindness and wisdom.
- To build a happy, kind community that every member is proud to be a part of.
- To develop a strong academic curriculum.
- To produce an exciting and varied set of learning opportunities as part of a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To have a wide range and variety of opportunities outside of their timetabled lessons to develop well-rounded individuals who are lifelong learners.
- To enable students to be calm and confident through robust and caring pastoral care systems which equip them to deal with life’s challenges.
- To produce young men and women with a great heart who are prepared for the best universities in the world.
- To ensure students are ready for life in a rapidly changing workplace and make a positive contribution to their society.
- To develop individual abilities and foster independence, curiosity and creativity.
- To work in partnership with the local community, which includes engaging our parent body to be actively and positively involved with the education of their children.
- To employ and then develop the outstanding staff.
- To provide a safe, friendly and stimulating environment which enables all students to feel secure and motivated to reach their potential.