Our Mission, Vision, Values and Aims
To produce well-rounded, academically successful, happy young men and women.
At King’s Bangkok, it is important that our teachers engage, inspire and extend our students so that they love learning and are excited to come to school. We aim to develop independent and enquiring minds by offering individualised care and a huge variety of experiences designed to help children grow into young men and women who can make a positive contribution to society.
Everything we do is laid on the foundations of kindness, good manners and wisdom. They run through every interaction we have with children and the messages we give them when dealing with success, failure, conflict or emotion. They start the day with a smile and wai and end it with a thank you and the offer to hold the door for a friend or parent.
To achieve our mission, vision and values, we believe that there are three pillars that contribute equally to this. These are the academic, the co-curricular and the pastoral.
- To be one of the best schools in Asia.
- To build a happy, kind community that every member is proud to be a part of.
- To develop a strong academic curriculum.
- To produce an exciting and varied set of learning opportunities as part of a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To have a wide variety of opportunities outside of timetabled lessons to develop well-rounded individuals who are lifelong learners.
- To enable students to be calm and confident through robust and caring pastoral care systems which equip them to deal with life’s challenges.
- To produce young men and women with a great heart who are prepared for the best universities in the world.
- To ensure students are ready for life in a rapidly changing workplace and to make a positive contribution to their society.
- To develop individual abilities and foster independence, curiosity and creativity.
- To work in partnership with the local community, which includes engaging our parent body to be actively and positively involved in the education of their children.
- To employ and then develop outstanding staff.
- To provide a safe, friendly and stimulating environment which enables all students to feel secure and motivated to reach their potential.