At a Glance
King's College International School Bangkok will be one of the best schools in Asia. We want girls and boys from King's Bangkok to be recognised not only for their many talents but above all for their courtesy and humanity.
KING'S WIMBLEDON FOUNDED BY ROYAL CHARTER
KING'S BANGKOK OPENS IN THAILAND
STUDENTS AT CAPACITY
- King's College International School Bangkok is a King's College School Wimbledon International School.
- We open our doors to students in August 2020 with a student-centred and value-led curriculum for both boys and girls.
- King's College School, Wimbledon is one of the most academically successful schools in the world. Around 25% of all sixth form students go on to attend Oxford or Cambridge each year. In 2019, 50% of all sixth form grades were A* at A level or 7 at IB Higher Level and 83% of all GCSEs were graded A* or 9/8.
- We have genuine input from King's College School, Wimbledon to ensure that we can mirror the success of one of the UK's best schools.
- “Great for forward thinking” —The Week Independent Schools Guide (Autumn/Winter 2019)
- We are situated in the prestigious Ratchada–Rama 3 area of Bangkok, with easy access to the financial district and the city centre.
- We have world-class, purpose-built facilities to support students’ learning from the age of 2 to 18.
The facilities include a sports complex boasting an Olympic-size swimming pool, a 600-seat auditorium and specialist science, music and art classrooms, as well as a bespoke early years centre with outstanding outdoor and indoor learning areas.
- King's Bangkok strives for academic excellence while recognising that student wellbeing is paramount through outstanding pastoral care and working hard to ensure that students are offered a wealth of additional learning experiences, including a comprehensive and exciting co-curricular programme.
- At capacity, the school will cater to 1,500 students from Pre-nursery to Year 13 (ages 2–18).
- The curriculum is adapted from King's College School, Wimbledon and the UK national curriculum, starting with the Early Years Foundation Stage and leading to IGCSEs, A levels and leading universities.
- Please note that there are admissions criteria, testing and interviews. Waitlists may apply in certain year groups.
- At King’s College International School Bangkok, we take safeguarding extremely seriously. We have the philosophy that doing nothing is not an option.